- Whole chicken with the insides removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Onion powder
- Cracked pepper
- Grass-fed butter
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, onion powder, rosemary, cracked pepper, 1 cup of coconut flour and little bit of a high quality baking powder.
- Cover the chicken with mixture.
- Stick a little grass-fed butter with some seasoning in the cavity.
- Place chicken in roasting pan & cook for an hour & 15 minutes or till the chicken at least reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Remove and baste with the melted drippings.
- Cover in aluminum foil and let rest for a few minutes before serving.